NMR Data Acquisition Unit Data acquisition module performs analog-to-digital conversion of the quadrature signal with high sampling rate and stores acquired data array in memory buffer.
This module can be purchased separately. It is possible to change parameters of the NMR sequence generator to fulfill specific requirements.
- Quadrature Analog-to-Digital Converters resolution: 10 bits
- Maximal Sampling rate: 10 MHz
- Input Voltage Full-Scale range: 2.5 Volts
- Non-linearity error: 0.5 LSB
- ADC buffer capacity: 64Kx10
- 6 security-bit for data transfer
| ||PNA Blog