NMR Sequence GeneratorThe NMR Sequence Generator provides data exchange between the NMR spectrometer and a personal computer allowing formation of complicated time-precise pulse sequences and control of the NMR Transceiver, Data Acquisition Module, and other possible extensions of the NMR hardware.
This module can be purchased separately. It is possible to change parameters of the NMR sequence generator to fulfill specific requirements.
Universal Real-Time Bus (URTB) - Controller Architecture
- PC interface: USB, LPT
- Internal fast 8-bit bi-directional data bus with 256 addresses area or Internal high-speed serial data bus
- Complete control for errors in data transfer
- Pulse sequence length: up to 64 K events
- Time duration of a single event is programmed from 100 ns to 10000 hours
- Amount of programmed TTL/CMOS – level real-time outputs: up to 32
- Software driver compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 9x/NT/2000/XP
| ||PNA Blog