Process NMR Associates - Pricing Schedule
|Standard Rates are Charged for
Spectrometer Time and Professional Time|
We will Competitively Discount any Quote Obtained from a Commercial NMR
Typical Turnaround Time: 1-3 Days from Receipt of Samples. Same Day
Priority Turnaround Available on Demand *
Submission - Follow this link for details on
how to submit a sample.
NMR Spectrometer Time
(includes spectrometer set up and routine sample prep).
* Subject to availability
- please inquire
Standard Rate : $80/hr (For First 4 hours), $35/hr for additional hours
over 4 hours (Overnight $450, 24 Hour Acquisitions $750).
- Priority Service*: $160/hr for immediate priority. Charge
based directly on time to prepare samples, perform analysis and report.
- Process FT-NMR and Time-Domain Relaxometer Investigations:
- Time-Domain NMR Tests - Charged on a per test basis - call
- Professional Time for Interpretation and Non-Standard NMR
Related Services: $175 /hr.
NMR - Individual Experiments:
** Includes NMR Tube and Standard Deuterated Solvents !!
- Standard 1H Analysis : $50 ** (No
analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample not limited (>2 mg))
- Standard 13C Analysis : $250 ** (No
analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample is not limited (>300 mg))
- Quantitative 13C NMR : $350-450 ** (High S/N
- Detailed 13C Analysis with
average molecule parameters calculated: $450**
- Standard 1H-13C DEPT : $80** (No
analysis/interpretation of data)
- Multidimensional experiments charged for actual
spectrometer time. Overnight Acquisitions - $450 24 Hour Acquisitions
- ASTM F2259 Alginate Analysis - $225 ** (Assumes Sample
Preparation Performed by Customer)
- ASTM D7171 - Hydrogen Content of Middle Distillate Fuels
by Pulsed NMR - $100 set up fee, $50 per sample
- Aloe Vera Analysis - $135 (> 5X), $225 (<5X, includes
freeze drying) **
- Multinuclear and sample-limited experiments will be
performed for a length of time that is agreed upon in advance.
- NMR Identity Testing for REACH Registration - Call for
- NMR Tests Performed
- Call for Quote
See Additional Charges that May be Levied Depending on Project Listed Below.
Consulting and Interpretation Fees:
- Consulting fees are charged at a rate of $175/hr or
$1200/day, plus usual/customary expenses.
- (Initial discussions concerning a potential project are
not considered consulting time).
- Expert Witness $350/hr.
- Professional Time Associated with NMR Technical Support of
Low Resolution (TD) NMR Service:
- T2, CPMG, Inverse Laplace Transformations, T2
Distributions, T1, T1 Distributions - $60 per sample
- ASTM D7171 - $50 (all batches of samples will be charged a
$100 set-up and calibration fee).
- Temperature Profiles - $150 Per Sample
- D2887 - Boiling Range Distribution of Petroleum Fractions
by Gas Chromatography - $200 per Sample
- D3710 - Boiling Range Distribution of Gasoline and
Gasoline Fractions by Gas Chromatography - $275 per Sample
- D5307 - Boiling Point Distribution of Crude Oil by Gas
Chromatography - $275 per Sample
- D6352 - Boiling Range Distribution of Petroleum
Distillates in Boiling Range from 174 to 700°C by Gas Chromatography - $275
Other Analytical Techniques - GC, GC-MS, FT-IR
- Call for dedicated quote.
!! Additional charges:
- Non-Standard Solvents - customer will be charged at cost
for solvents other than CDCl3, DMSO-D6, or D2O.
- Sample Tubes - Customer will be charged at cost for
non-standard NMR tubes.
- Sample Disposal - Customer will be charged at cost for
this service. Typically $5 per sample for disposal.
- Sample Return involves transportation to, and shipment
by, a Certified HazMat Shipping Company - cost charged to customer.
- Report Mailing - Customer will be charged at cost for
expense of mailing reports by next-day mailing service.
- Sample Pick-Up - Samples can be picked up within a 30
mile radius of Danbury at a rate of $40/hr driving time**
Process NMR Application Development
Process NMR Acquisition and Chemometric Modeling of Process Stream Sample
Sets Available at Rates Negotiated Under an Application Development
Agreement (Petrochemical, Refining, Food, Pharmaceutical Applications).
Liquid-State NMR Experiments 2 x
Varian Mercury-300 Spectrometers
Varian 5mm 4-Nucleus Probe (1H/13C/19F/31P-2H)
Varian 5mm Broad Band Probe with PFG (1H-X-2H)
Varian 10mm Broad Band Probe (1H-X-2H)
- Nalorac 20 mm Broad Band Probe (1H-X-2H)
- Standard Acquisition, 1H-1H COSY,
1H-13C DEPT, 1H-13C HETCOR,
Relaxation Studies, Multinuclear (27Al, 17O, 11B,
19F, 31P, 23Na, 2H, 29Si
Solid or Liquid-State NMR Experiments Varian
Doty Scientific Multinuclear 7mm Supersonic Magic Angle Spinning
Solids Probe (13C, 27Al, 11B, 19F,
31P, 23Na, 2H, 29Si etc)
Varian 5mm Broad Band Liquids Probe (1H-X-2H)
- Single Pulse Acquisition, Cross Polarization (Variable
Amplitude), CP Relaxation Studies, T1/T2 Relaxation Studies
Process NMR Analysis (At-Line, Batch, and On-Line)
Process NMR Spectrometers (3)
- Qualion 57.8 MHz High-resolution "C-Type" Process FT-NMR
- Qualion 58.3 MHz High-resolution "D-Type" Process FT-NMR with
ambient-100oC Variable Temperature Capability
- Aspect Italia 60.2 MHz High-resolution NMR
- Multivariate Analysis of Spectral Databases (NMR, NIR, and
FTIR) - Eignevector Research Solo 6.5 and PLS-Toolbox for Matlab
- Multivariate Analysis of Spectral Databases - Infometrix
Pirouette and Thermo Grams AI with PLS/IQ
Time-Domain NMR Analysis
(H-Content, SFC Analysis, Oil in Seeds, Oil in Water, Moisture Analysis)
- SpinTrack NMR Low Resolution NMR - Multinuclear (1H,
19F, 11B, 23Na, 31P, 27Al)
10 mm Probes, 1H Surface Probes. Standard Methods Performed.
- Cosa Xentaur Spin Pulse TD-NMR - 10, 20, and 40 mm sample
size magnet/probe systems - interchangeable spectrometer
Gas Chromatography - Simulated Distillation
- Shimadzu GC-2010 - Simulated Distillation Analyzer
Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry
- HP 5890 A with HP 5970 Mass Selective Detector
- HP 5890 A with FID Detector
Smiths Detection IdentifyIR ATR - Mid-Infrared Spectroscopy on Solid or
Other Analytical Equipment
- Follow this link for details on how to submit a sample.
- Karl-Fisher Moisture Analyzer
- Convection Oven
- 0.1 mg Balance
- Micro-ESR Spectrometer
- UV-Vis Spectrometer
- Petrometrix NIR Spectrometer
- Virtis Benchtop Freeze Dryer
- pH Meters/Centrifuge
Edwards for Quotes or Discussion Tel: +1 (203) 744-5905
| ||PNA Blog