- John Edwards will be presenting an invited talk and 3 posters at the 1st Practical Applications in NMR Conference (PANIC), Schaumburg, IL, October 15-17, 2012 …. more
- John Edwards will be presenting 3 Posters and will be available at a vendor table to discuss NMR instrumentation at SMASH NMR conference in Providence, RI, September 9-12 …. more
- John Edwards, Principal of Process NMR Associates Co-Chairs Two Sessions at Practical Applications of NMR in Industry Conference (PANIC) – June 2012
- Process NMR Associates LLC (PNA) and Quantum Tessera Consulting, LLC are pleased to announce they have entered into a Strategic Partnership – May 2012
- This partnership will leverage PNA’s experience applying magnetic resonance techniques to such processes as reaction monitoring, active ingredient quality control, and the petroleum industry. PNA’s MR expertise extends into time-domain NMR, low field high resolution NMR (60MHz and 300MHz) applications, and chemometrics. Quantum Tessera brings its knowledge and experience about large molecule process development. Together, Process NMR Associates and Quantum Tessera can deliver higher value to clients process and manufacturing problems. The first project will be focused initially on NMR-based solutions for bioprocess monitoring and biofuel manufacture… more
- Chevron Installs 31P NMR Analyzer at Richmond Refinery – November 2011
- Process NMR Associates and Cosa+Xentaur introduce a new range of TD-NMR instruments manufactured in the United States with three sample sizes of 10, 20, and 40 mm – November 2011
- IASC Chooses Process NMR Associates to Provide Analytical Services for Certification Program November 24th, 2010. The International Aloe Science Council (IASC), a trade association representing the global aloe vera industry, has selected Process NMR Associates, LLC (PNA) as its primary provider for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopic measurement of aloe vera in regards to the organizations seal-based certification program. PNA’s services include measurement of aloe vera concentration…more.
- Process NMR Associates and TopNIR Systems Sign a Partner Agreement, October 19th, 2009
Topnir Systems is proud to announce the signature in October 2009 of a Partnership Agreement with Process NMR Associates, LLC. This partnership enables Process NMR to utilize our field proven software in complementary fields NMR and MIR combining forces to deliver total solutions with increased added value to customers…more.
- Dr John Edwards Invited to Present at Stellenbosch University Solid-State NMR Workshop – February 4-7, 2008 – Stellenbosch, South Africa, January 19th, 2008
John Edwards was invited to give two presentations on industrial applications of solid-state NMR at the Workshop celebrating the commissioning of the first dedicated solid-state NMR instrument in South Africa. Dr Jeremy Titman (University of Nottingham) and Dr Sharon Ashbrook (University of St. Andrews) presented an in depth workshop on the fundamentals of solid-state NMR…more.
- Archived Press Releases
PNA Calendar of Events: PNA will attend IFPAC 2012.
Process NMR Associates personnel are available to train individuals or organizations interested in developing NMR operational expertise or understanding the chemical and chemometric aspects of NMR data analysis.
Training Courses can be developed based on customer requirements.