Samples should be submitted to:
Attention: John Edwards, Process NMR Associates LLC, 87A Sand Pit Rd, Danbury, CT 06810
- Samples should be submitted with the appropriate documentation – MSDS sheets and method of payment information.
- Please include as much information as possible on the sample – possible structures, expected results, solvent solubility.
- NMR experiment requirements (if possible).
- Send the PNA NMR Service Request Form with the samples (see link below).
- Customers should indicate if the samples are to be returned after analysis or disposed by PNA (charges apply).
Sample quantity requirements:
- Liquid- and solid-state experiments: provide up to 1 gram of sample. If sample quantity is limited please call with details.
- 13C Experiments require 300 milligrams for quantitative data to be obtained in a timely manner.
- 1H Experiments require less sample and several milligrams is sufficient to obtain a good spectrum.
- Sub-milligram quantity samples must be arranged beforehand as special NMR tubes and solvents/standards must be prepared.
- Process NMR experiments : send 10 grams ounces of sample.
Payment Options : PO | Wire Transfer | Check | Mastercard | Visa | American Express | PayPal