Spin Track Stationary-Low-Resolution TD-NMR Analyzer
Analyzer is designed to perform:
- Standard routine NMR applications
- Development of new NMR-based techniques
- Teaching quantum physics, NMR, and analytical chemistry in Universities and Colleges
The Spin Track Stationary fulfills all requirements to conduct NMR measurements like portable version of NMR analyzer.
In addition it is supplied with the possibility for increased probe volume to facilitate excellent statistical averaging of experimental results or to accommodate large samples.
Basic characteristics of Stationary Spin Track Analyzer:
- Frequency range of the NMR spectrometer module: 5..60 MHz
- Ringing time for 10 mm NMR probe is 8 ms
- Probe tube diameter: up to 35 mm
- Changeable preamplifiers and 50 Ohm matched duplexers with self bandwidth of 5 MHz
- Customer-defined set of sensors (5, 10 and 30mm test-tube magnet systems, NMR surface sensors)
- Adjustable TX output power up to 400 Watts
- Adjustable RX channel gain up to 107
- RX Sensitivity better than 1 mV (conditions: signal to noise ratio 3)
- Adjustable digital filter bandwidth from 100 Hz up to 1 MHz
- Pulse sequence length up to 64K events with resolution 100 ns
- Quadrature 64Kx10-bit data acquisition system
- Complete control of functions via personal computer – USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Fast sensors replacement
- Compatible with all Microsoft® Windows® operating systems
Pulsed Field Gradient Unit, Sample Temperature Controller, Lock System – also available.
Summary of Available Magnets
|Field Strength||Dimensions||Weight||Probe Dimension||Homogeneity|
|(MHz)||(cm) LxWxH||(kg)||(mm)||Unshimmed – (kHz/cm)|
|7.5||20x30x20||25||10 and 40||1.4|
The product software, Relax, is a powerful tool containing many standard NMR relaxation routines and applications, and can also be used to create new pulse-sequences, pulsed field gradients, gains and attenuations, post-processing methodolgies of considerable complexity. The built-in script language is based on a widespread Pascal syntax and is enriched with commands for fitting, Fourier and Laplace transforms, Low-pass filtering, etc. The script supports dialogue windows, static messages, user-defined diagrams, data manipulation procedures. Relax also allows direct processing of data obtained when utilizing Spin Track as a high-resolution NMR spectrometer.For Quotes and General Inquiries contact John Edwards or call (845) 240-1177.