NMR Analytical Services
Liquid-State NMR Testing
Solid-State NMR Testing
NMR Application Development
NMR Expert Witness
Benchtop NMR Expertise
Rapid Turnaround Analysis for QA/QC
NMR Test and Consulting
Pricing Effective May 2017
NMR Spectrometer Time
Includes spectrometer set up and routine sample prep
- Standard Rate : $80/hr (For First 4 hours), $35/hr for additional hours over 4 hours (Overnight $450, 24 Hour Acquisitions $750).
- Priority Service*: 50% Surcharge for immediate priority. Charge based directly on time to prepare samples, perform analysis and report. * Subject to availability – please inquire
- Professional Time for Interpretation and Report Writing: $185 /hr.
NMR – Individual Experiments
- Standard 1H Analysis : $56 * (No analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample not limited (>2 mg))
- Standard 13C Analysis of Small Molecule: $206 * (No analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample is not limited (>300 mg))
- Quantitative 13C NMR : $350-450* (High S/N acquired – Typically Overnight Analysis).
- Detailed 13C Analysis of Petroleum Products with carbon type and average molecule parameters calculated: $450*
- Standard 1H-13C DEPT : $80* (No analysis/interpretation of data)
- Multidimensional experiments charged for actual spectrometer time. Overnight Acquisitions – $450 24 Hour Acquisitions $750).
- ASTM F2259 Alginate Analysis – $350
- Phospholipid Analysis – Krill Oil, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylserine – $350 per sample
- Aloe Vera Analysis – ID Only = $155, Powder Samples = $175, Liquid Samples $250 (includes freeze drying)
- Multinuclear and sample-limited experiments will be performed for a length of time that is agreed upon in advance.
- Beer, Wine, Cider – Alocoholic Beverage Analysis – Detailed quantitative fingerprint – Call for Details
- NMR Identity Testing for REACH Registration – Call for Quote
- All Other NMR Experiments – Call for Discussion and Quote
* Includes NMR Tube and Standard Deuterated Solvents
See Additional Charges that May be Levied Depending on Project Listed Below.
Consulting and Interpretation Fees
- Consulting fees are charged at a rate of $250/hr or $1450/day, plus usual/customary expenses.
(Initial discussions concerning a potential project are not considered consulting time).
- Expert Witness $450/hr.
- Professional Time Associated with NMR Technical Support of Litigation $350/hr
Process NMR Associates – Sample Submission Form
Fill out this form and include it with samples submitted for analysis: NMR Submission Form
Established in 1997 Process NMR Associates, LLC (“PNA”) is an NMR services and consulting company dedicated to developing process NMR applications for online and at-line process NMR products as well as providing analytical NMR testing services to industry and academia. The markets currently targeted for process NMR development are the refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and food industries.
We will competitively discount any quote from a competing commercial NMR service. In other words, get a quote from another commercial NMR service and we will match their quote and reduce the cost by a further 5%.
Are you a major corporate NMR facility that would like to free up instrument time by outsourcing routine NMR analysis? We can provide rapid turnaround outsourced NMR analysis that will allow your facility to concentrate on strategic development projects.
Same Day Turnaround of 1H NMR Analysis Can be Performed Upon Request.
We offer consulting and expert witness services – Process NMR Associates comprises two Ph.D. chemists with a combined experience of over 50 years in the NMR field applied specifically to the refining and petrochemical industries.