NMR Analytical Services
Liquid-State NMR Testing
Solid-State NMR Testing
NMR Application Development
NMR Expert Witness
Benchtop NMR Expertise
Rapid Turnaround Analysis for QA/QC
NMR Test and Consulting Pricing
NMR Test and Consulting Pricing Effective 2019
NMR Spectrometer Time
Includes spectrometer set up and routine sample prep
- Standard Rate : $80/hr (For First 4 hours), $35/hr for additional hours over 4 hours (Overnight $450, 24 Hour Acquisitions $750).
- Priority Service*: 50% Surcharge for immediate priority. Charge based directly on time to prepare samples, perform analysis and report. * Subject to availability – please inquire
- Professional Time for Interpretation and Report Writing: $250 /hr.
NMR – Individual Experiments
- Standard 1H Analysis : $60 * (No analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample not limited (>2 mg)).
- Standard 13C Analysis of Small Molecule: $206 * (No analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample is not limited (>300 mg)).
- Quantitative 13C NMR (13C qNMR): $350-500* (High S/N acquired – Typically Overnight Analysis).
- Quantitative 1H NMR with internal Standard (qNMR): $200 (small molecule purity), $200-400 (complex mixtures- multiple components).
- Detailed 13C Analysis of Petroleum Products with carbon type and average molecule parameters calculated: $450*
- Standard 1H-13C DEPT : $80* (No analysis/interpretation of data)
- Multidimensional experiments charged for actual spectrometer time. Overnight Acquisitions – $450 24 Hour Acquisitions $750).
- ASTM F2259 Alginate Analysis – $350*
- ASTM F2260 Chitosan Analysis – $350*
- Phospholipid – Raw Material Analysis – Krill Oil, Lecithin, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylserine – $350*, Finished Consumer Products $350-500*.
- Aloe Vera Analysis – ID Only = $175*, Powder Samples = $225*, Liquid Samples $320* (includes freeze drying), Finished Consumer Products $350-450*.
- Multinuclear and sample-limited experiments will be performed for a length of time that is agreed upon in advance.
- Beer, Wine, Cider – Alcoholic Beverage Analysis – Detailed quantitative fingerprint – Call for Details.
- Polysaccharide Analysis – Hydrolysis Method – Reverse Engineering Possible from Ratios of Monomeric Sugars – $275-500. Will include professional time component.
- NMR Identity Testing for REACH Registration – Call for Quote.
- All Other NMR Experiments – Call for Discussion and Test and Consulting Pricing Quote.
Please note that all individual experiments may be charged at higher rates if the samples are finished consumer products containing considerably lower concentrations of the active component being analyzed.
* Includes NMR Tube and Standard Deuterated Solvents
Additional Charges that May be Levied Depending on Project Listed Below.
Consulting and Interpretation Fees
- Consulting fees are charged at a rate of $250/hr or $1450/day, plus usual/customary expenses.
(Initial discussions concerning a potential project are not considered consulting time).
- Expert Witness $450/hr.
- Professional Time Associated with NMR Technical Support of Litigation $350/hr
Sample Submission Form – Process NMR Associates
Download and fill out this NMR Submission form and include it with samples submitted for analysis.
Send samples to: Process NMR Associates, 84 Patrick Lane, Ste 115, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 USA
Direct questions to John Edwards at +1 845.240.1177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Test and Consulting Pricing Effective March 1, 2019